Labels

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Fasting

Today is day 4 of my liquid juice fast.  I am going to be blogging here about my thoughts and experiences with an extended fast. This fast has been a long time in the making.  I've been doing a lot of searching and reflecting this last year and have come to the point where I'm ready to make some positive changes and shifts in my life.  This fast is the first step towards recovering the "old Kay".  The woman I remember  being before I allowed the battles of life to deflate my enthusiasm and energy.  I'm anxious to renew this relationship with her and allow her to once again enjoy the world and all it's precious gifts.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kay! Congrats on beginning your new blog! I am just getting started on learning about healthy diets and detoxing... I'll check on your blog every now and then!! Happy blogging~~~

    ReplyDelete