Labels

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Juicing Affects the Whole Family

I pulled out the juicer from the back cabinet and have decided to do an extended Juice Feast/Fast.  I forgot how much fun it can be to get the children in the kitchen with me washing veggies and pushing them through the juicer.  There's so much laughing and taste testing going on.  The children are learning to develop their palates to know what veggies are missing and in what proportions to make the juice "just perfect".  The best thing I forgot all about?  That the mother very often sets the tone of the diet of the family.  My juicing has inspired my husband to start drinking a quart of juice a day and my children are so excited to make up their own concoctions that they are drinking 1-2 pints of raw, organic juice daily.  How simple this change was and yet I can already envision the effect it is going to have on all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment